Digital Love 🖤 Activated Charcoal Soap
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping on orders over $99
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This gorgeous activated charcoal soap with scents of jasmine and 🍑s 😍
inspired by the Daft Punk song “Digital Love”
Activated Charcoal soap benefits
- Treating oily skin: Oily skin is the result of your body producing too much sebum. While this is a natural substance that’s actually good for our skin, some people produce too much and are left with clogged pores and acne. As mentioned above, activated charcoal is a very porous material, therefore, it efficiently absorbs unwanted oil and leaves your skin looking as fresh as ever before.
- Treats acne-prone skin: While the charcoal can absorb nearly every unwanted oil and bacterial substances from your skin, it also acts as an anti-inflammatory that can be followed by acne breakouts. It can also rid your skin of dark or red spots leaving blemish-free, evenly-coloured results.
- Smoothes wrinkles: As we age, our skin naturally appears looser due to a decline in collagen. Activated charcoal soap can slow down premature ageing or discolouration that occurs by tightening pores and increasing low collagen levels.
- Provides moisture to dry skin: The great thing about charcoal soap is its ability to conform to your specific needs. While it has the ability to remove excess oil, it can also act as a natural skin moisturizer too. This is good news for those with sensitive skin who often have trouble finding a soapthat won’t cause allergic reactions or irritation.
- Treats conditions like psoriasis and eczema: Psoriasis and eczema are skin conditions that causes patches on the skin to appear red and scaly and are usually very itchy. They’re commonly found on joints like knees, elbows, ankles and sometimes scalps. By adding charcoal soap to your skin care routine, you can efficiently remove dead skin cells while cleaning deep down into the pores to prevent future breakouts.
- Treats dandruff-prone hair: Charcoal shampoo bars are a great way to get rid of dead skin on your scalp while purifying your hair. Or, if you have some activated charcoal on hand, it can be used as a scalp treatment on its own before proceeding with your regular shampoo and conditioner.
- Levels tone: If you’re someone who tans easily or just naturally have an uneven tone, charcoal soap can get rid of dark spots brought on by sun or dead skin. This is why you may often find activated charcoal as a main-listed ingredient on face mask packages.
Based on 1 review
Smells great! Use it everyday! And it’s so cute!