Lavender fields Massage bar
- Free shipping on orders over $99
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
SIZE: 4.6 Ounces
Glycerin, Elaeis Guineensis Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Lauric Acid, Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Hydroxide Lye, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sorbitol, Triethanolamine, Sodium Chloride, Goat Milk, EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance, Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Hydrolyzed Soybean Protein
Goat Milk Soap contains Vitamins A and D and minerals that help keep the skin healthy and nourished. It is great for sensitive skin, eczema, rosacea, and problem skin. The rich and creamy lather helps soften the skin.
Glycerin Soap is a simple soap that is best used for normal to dry skin. It is great for locking in your skin's natural moisture and prevents over-drying during bathing.
Massage Bars are perfect for massaging muscles and relieving tensions in your body. The nubs on the bar will get your blood circulating and loosen up your tights spots. You can use them on yourself or have someone help you in hard to reach areas, such as your back.
Directions: Massage bar onto wet skin, relax, and rinse! Follow up with a lotion bar to leave your skin moisturized.
- The color of the product may vary slightly due to the lighting on your device.
- These products are not intended to cure or treat any conditions. None of our statements have been evaluated by the FDA.
- All of our products are made to order and each batch is tested for safety prior to selling. Please allow up to 3-7 business days for your order to be made and shipped. For questions about our shipping times, please refer to our shipping policy.
- Please read the ingredient list prior to purchase to make sure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients. Do a patch test on a small area of your skin and discontinue use if irritation occurs.
This product is made for external use only.
Use within six months of purchase.
Shipping time: 3-7 business days.
ALL SALES FINAL.